In Depth Analysis: CalculatedRisk Newsletter on Real Estate (Ad Free) Read it here.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Saturday Rock Blogging: I Smell a Rat

by Tanta on 6/23/2007 04:18:00 PM

Bear, the two of us need look no more
We both found what we were looking for
With a loan to call my own
I won’t pick up the phone
When Merrill Lynch calls me--
You've got a fund in me
(you've got a fund in me)

Bear, you're always losing here and there
Your own bonds aren’t wanted anywhere
If your lenders look behind
And don't like what they find
There's one thing you should know
You've got a fund you owe
(you've got a fund you owe)

I used to say "I" and "me"
Now it's "us,” now it's "we"
I used to say "gains are mine"
Now it's "Bear, loss is thine"

Bear, most lenders would just make me pay
I don't listen to a word they say
They don't see me as you do
They think they’re being screwed
I'm sure they wouldn’t care
If they had a friend like Bear
(a friend) Like Bear
(like Bear) Like Bear